If you’re trying to use more natural remedies in your life, Lavender Essential Oil has some wonderful health benefits
Lavender has been shown to aid in these areas:
- Relaxation Stress Relief and Anxiety— Lavender has been shown to lower heart rate.
- Insomnia — Lavender oil helps induce sleep
- Skin Care — Helps with acnes and rashes, dermatitis and eczema, soothes cuts scrapes and burns, also soothes sunburn
- Hair Care — Treats Lice and Alopecia
- Digestion — Helps with nausea, colic and gas
- Respiratory –Helps with colds, coughs and bronchitis
- Pain Relief — Relieves pain in muscles and soothes headaches and migranes
- Circulatory System — Aids with blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Antiseptic — Antibacterial and Antiviral — Use to clean sores and wounds
So you know the health benefits, but how would you actually use lavender essential oil?
- Massage lavender drops on your temples to soothe headaches or migraines
- Apply a few drops directly to cuts, scrapes, and burns to disinfect, soothe, and facilitate healing.
- Mix a few drops of lavender essential oil with a carrier oil to massage into your skin.
- Place a few drops on your pillow to aid in restful sleep- don’t worry, pure lavender essential oil won’t stain!
- Add 3-4 drops pure lavender essential oil to 4 ounces of cold water in a spray bottle and spray on sunburned skin
- Add a few drops to a clean cotton cloth or handkerchief. Inhale cloth to help calm nerves and combat anxiety
- Add 5-10 drops of pure lavender essential oil into a warm or hot bath to soothe sore muscles and relieve tension
- Add 20 drops (you can add up to 50 drops) of essential lavender oil to a half liter of water. Add to washing machine to disinfect and lightly scent laundry.
- Some dermatologists recommend a lavender essential oil & water spritzer to help with Rosacea
Our Lavandin Super Essential Oil is HALF OFF through March 31, 2011!